29 August 2026

Birding in Hungary 2026 - Day 17

Birding in Hungary XVII

2 August 2026

Csaba-tó

Today, I went out in the evening, to search for Long-eared Owl, since there is a roost in my grandparents' street, and I hadn't photographed them yet until now. Before long, I got eyes on one of the Long-eared Owls, perched in one of the trees. I took I few photos, but didn't want to disturb it too much, so I soon left

Long-eared Owl

I then found another Long-eared Owl as well as a Black Redstart, some Caspian Gulls and a couple Collared Doves.

Long-eared Owl

Csaba-tó

Later in the evening, my grandpa and I went out to the marshes, to have a final search for Nightingale, another species I hadn't seen on the trip yet. Before long, we heard a few Nightingales calling, and I managed to take an audio recording of one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment